Established in 2014, by VTRAC's Senior IT and Business professionals, 1hub Consulting Corporation provides Consulting, Staffing and Career Counselling solutions to organizations and professionals within the Asia-Pacific region.
- To make a lasting contribution to the community by offering effective and measurable Solutions for Growth to individuals and organizations
- To become the leading resource provider with a consistent focus on quality
- To build lasting partnerships with our employees, our candidates, our consultants and our clients
- To provide an environment and promote a culture where our employees, our candidates, our consultants and our clients are treated fairly and with respect
- To commit to the training and professional development of our employees, consultants and resources alike
Why Have Our Clients Chosen 1hub?
- Quality Service: we measure our effectiveness by the durability of the relationships we build
- Excellent track record for successful delivery
- Proactive discovery, calibration and understanding of client's current and future needs
- Customized Services to our client's needs
- Responsiveness and agility
- A "can do approach" to the most difficult assignments
- Cost effective and customizable fee structure
- Dedicated and Experienced Team: with rich experience in Financial Services, Consulting, Information Technology, Engineering, Client Services, Business Development and Sales backgrounds
1hub's Ethics1hub operates under the highest standards of professional ethics. We have formalized these standards into the 1hub Code of Ethics for the benefit of our clients.
- Ensure that our terms of business are fully understood by the client before undertaking any engagement
- Accept engagements that we are confident of delivering on time and within budget
- Do not accept an engagement if we believe any conflict of interest may arise
- Respect the confidentiality of all parties in accordance to our Service Level Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Ensure complete visibility and transparency with all parties during an engagement
- Perform comprehensive professional references on all candidates in an objective and professional manner, while respecting the candidate's confidentiality
- Abide by the applicable employment laws and legislation including equal opportunity and anti-discrimination legislation
- Provide transparent and candid feedback to all parties following interviews with clients and provide counseling if necessary
For more information please contact email@example.com or call (632) 964-5713.